Chronic Care management is a Medicare part B service. This means that Medicare treats the program like an office visit or lab, and covers 80% of the program. The remaining 20% of the program is typically covered by your secondary/supplemental insurance. If your secondary insurance does not cover the program, the cost is typically around $6-$8/month. To find out if your secondary insurance will cover the program, please contact your insurance provider and ask if they cover the cpt code #99490.